(Last Updated – May 15, 2018)
- RELIABILITY ENGINEER – BS Engineering. 4+ years Maintenance (reliability experience). Will lead reliability and initiatives, provide support to department managers. SE, to $100K.
- PROJECT MANAGER – BS Engineering. 8+ years project engineering. Lead mill and division projects. Reports to division VP. Midwest, $150K + bonus.
- ASSISTANT PULPING SUPERINTENDENT – BS. 5+ years pulp mill experience. Excellent progression position. South, $120K + bonus.
- MAINTENANCE MANAGER – BS or experience. Paper machine experience preferred. PNW, $120K
- TECHNICAL SERVICE MANAGER – BS. Paper/Pulp mill experience necessary. PNW, to $115K.
- PAPER MACHINE MANAGER – BS. 6+ years experience. Large machine, heavy weight grades. South, $150K + bonus.
- ELECTRICAL RELIABILITY ENGINEER – BSEE or EET. 1-4 years experience in heavy industry. Solid company/facility in nice area. SE, to $90K.
- SR. PROCESS CONTROL ENGINEER – Degree (TDC 3000, Delta V, ABB, etc.). P&P or heavy industry. South, to $120K.
- PAPER MACHINE SUPERINTENDENT – BS or practical. 6 years experience. SE, $110K
- PROCESS CONTROL ENGINEER – BS. 4+ yrs experience, prefer Honeywell or Delta V, but not mandatory. South, to $105K + bonus.
- PROCESS ENGINEER – BS Eng or Tech. 1-2 years. SE, $80-100K.
- SR. PROCESS ENGINEER – BS CHE, P&P, maybe others. Tissue experience needed. SE, to $110K.
Contact Us: email@example.com 541-912-8388