(Last Updated – November 5, 2019)
- PULP MILL SUPERINTENDENT – BS. 8+ years pulp experience. SE $135-148K DOE.
- MILL MANAGER – BS. 15 years pulp & paper experience necessary, strength in all areas of mill. Confidential location, $200K+.
- MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE PLANNER – 5 years mechanical experience. Mid-West, to $90K.
- PAPER MACHINE SUPERINTENDENT – BS or practical. 6 years experience. SE, $140K + bonus.
- ASST. P & R SUPERINTENDENT – BS required. Power with recovery experience. SE, $140K.
- POWER AND RECOVERY SUPERVISOR – BS ENG. 4+ years in pulp or power and recovery. 12 hour shifts. SE, $110K plus bonus.
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGER – BS CHE or ENV. 6+ years in environmental services. South, $125K + bonus.
- PROJECT ENGINEER – BS ME (3 positions). 1-5 years projects experience in pulp and paper or heavy industry. South, GA, Upper MW, $85 to $120K+ bonus.
- E&I SUPERVISOR – BS or practical. 2+ years. Pulp&Paper or heavy industry experience. SE, $100-110K.
- SR. E&I MAINTENANCE ENGINEER – BS. 5 years in P&P or heavy industry. Larger SE mill, $120 -125K.
- ENGINEERING SERVICES MANAGER – BS ME. 10 years experience. Mid-West, $150K + bonus.
- PROCESS CONTROL ENGINEER – BS, AS or practical experience. P&P or heavy industry, Honeywell DCS desirable. SE, $100-120K + bonus.
- PROCESS ENGINEER (Power & Recovery) – BS or Technical. 2-4+ years. P&R experience required. GA, $100 -120K.
- RELIABILITY ENGINEER – BS Engineering. 4+ years Maintenance (reliability experience). Will lead reliability and initiatives, provide support to department managers. SE, to $100K.
- ELECTRICAL RELIABILITY ENGINEER – BS EE or EET. 1-4 years experience in heavy industry. Solid company/facility in nice area. South, to $120K DOE.
- PROCESS CONTROL ENGINEER – Degree. (TDC 3000, Delta V, ABB, etc.). P&P or heavy industry. South, to $115K.
Contact Us: email@example.com 541-912-8388