(Last Updated – July 31, 2017)
- MANUFACTURING MANAGER (#2 at mill) – BS required. 10 years pulp/paper experience. South, nice area, $200K.
- ASSISTANT PAPER MACHINE SUPERINTENDENT – BS, progress to manager level. South, $115K.
- SR. PROCESS CONTROL ENGINEER – Degree (TDC 3000, Delta V, ABB, etc.). P&P or heavy industry. South, to $120K.
- PAPER MACHINE MANAGER – BS or practical. 10 years experience. South, to $135K.
- ACCOUNTS MANAGER – Paper Chemicals – BS required. Sales and paper area experience. PNW, to $100K+.
- PROCESS CONTROL ENGINEER – BS. 2+ yrs experience, prefer Honeywell or Delta V, but not mandatory. South, to $105K.
- PROCESS ENGINEER – BS Eng or Tech. 1-2 years. SE, $80-100K.
- MAINTENANCE/RELIABILITY ENGINEER – Paper Machines – Degree or practical with machine maintenance experience. South, to $103K.
- E&I SUPERVISOR – Degree or practical experience. 5 years P&P or heavy industry. Support operations and maintenance. South, $100K+.
- RELIABILITY ENGINEER – BS ME. 4+ years, planning experience. SE, to $100K.
- SR PROCESS ENGINEER – BS CHE, P&P, maybe others. Tissue experience needed. SE, to $110K.
- RELIABILITY MANAGER – BS ME or ENG. 8 years in maintenance reliability. SE, to $120K.
Contact Us: email@example.com 541-912-8388