(Last Updated – January 4, 2018)
- MANUFACTURING IMPROVEMENT MANAGER – BS Engineering. 12+ years. Lean/6 Sigma skills. PNW, to $150K.
- ELECTRICAL RELIABILITY ENGINEER – BSEE or EET. 1-4 years experience in heavy industry. Solid company/facility in nice area. SE, to $90K.
- STRATEGIC PLANNING MANAGER – BS Finance/Business/IT. 8+ years in business improvement (P&P). PNW, to $160.
- PAPER MILL MANAGER – BS Engineering or Tech. 8+ years. Strong leadership. PNW, to $135K.
- SR. PROCESS CONTROL ENGINEER – Degree (TDC 3000, Delta V, ABB, etc.). P&P or heavy industry. South, to $120K.
- PAPER MACHINE MANAGER – BS or practical. 10 years experience. South, to $150K plus 25K bonus.
- PROCESS CONTROL ENGINEER – BS. 4+ yrs experience, prefer Honeywell or Delta V, but not mandatory. South, to $105K + bonus.
- PROCESS ENGINEER – BS Eng or Tech. 1-2 years. SE, $80-100K.
- SR. PROCESS ENGINEER – BS CHE, P&P, maybe others. Tissue experience needed. SE, to $110K.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org 541-912-8388