Our Approach RBW Associates uses a refined process with distinct phases:
- We Evaluate Needs. We will confer with you to determine your needs and identify the optimal candidates and profile.
- Target Key Candidates. We identify potential candidates using internal and external databases, key directories, industry contacts and sourcing from your competitors.
- Candidate Selection Process. After identifying several key potentials we screen based on your key criteria and interview the remaining candidates, further screening to a final “best fit” list.
- Present Candidates. We will submit only those candidates that are qualified and motivated. These will be above average versus their peers.
- Aid Process – Interviews to Offer. We help arrange for the face-to-face interviews, follow-up, and formal offer process including, as needed, negotiation and close.
- Transition and Start. To smooth the transition we prepare and follow-up with the candidate through househunting, local information, resignation, relocation, and job-start. Follow-Up Post-Hire. We follow up with you and the candidate after the hire and start to help address any concerns.